In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we inform that JOSÉ PEREIRA DISTRIBUIÇÃO, LDA. is a Private Limited Company, headquartered at Rua Parque Empresarial de Larim, Pavilões 11-12-13, Soutelo, Vila Verde, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office, under the unique registration number and legal person 504434365 hereinafter referred to as “DOSPEREIRAS ”, which operates in the retail trade area.
FORM – DATA ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND CANCELLATION
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
DosPereiras collects personal data that is always provided by the User when filling out the respective forms. The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and specific, explicit and legitimate services of DosPereiras.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS DATA?
WHAT DATA ARE USED FOR?
The data provided by the User will be used by DosPereiras for the purpose of commercial exploitation of the database by sending commercial communications from third parties or by conducting market studies. For this, it is necessary to submit the data of the interested parties to standardization, duplication, filtering and verification operations. Advertising will be sent by DosPereiras through advertising campaigns and may be carried out by the following means: electronic mail, postal mail, messaging services via digital platform.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THIS DATA?
The data will be kept until the user intends to delete it.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF DATA?
The User may exercise his rights of access, rectification and cancellation of his personal data. The exercise of this right can be done by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO OPPOSE TO RECEIVING CONTACTS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may object, at any time, to the use of your data for marketing purposes, by sending an email to email@example.com
HOW IS THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
The personal data provided by Users will be incorporated into an automated file under the terms and conditions established in the aforementioned Law 2016/679, of 27 April. DosPereiras respects the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having for this purpose a system that guarantees the security, the confidentiality of your personal data as well as the privacy of electronic communications.
DosPereiras’ data collection and storage security policy provides, in addition to other aspects, a high investment in technological infrastructures that prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons. All security measures that DosPereiras believes are essential for the protection of your personal data are taken. However, DosPereiras warns Users of the need to adopt additional security measures, namely to ensure that they use an updated browser in terms of properly configured security patches, with an active firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware and to ensure the authenticity of users. sites they visit on the internet, and should avoid sites whose reputation they do not trust.
The website www.lojadospereiras.com uses Google Analytics, a website analysis tool developed by Google, Inc. (Google). The data collected by the cookies referring to the use of the website (traffic data, including the IP address) are only used for statistical purposes and in global form.
A cookie is a file that is installed on your computer when you access certain pages on the Internet. The Cookies we use are as follows:
1. Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and providing the service requested by the user.
2. Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
5. Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request to register or participate in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sounds or share content through of social networks.
6. Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional where the service is accessed, etc.
7. Analysis cookies: These are those that allow those responsible to monitor and analyze the behaviour of the users of the sites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and for the creation of navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made service users.
8. Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which he provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency where the ads are shown.
9. Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing them to develop a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.